The Holiday season can be a very hectic time of year; entertaining visiting relatives and other family members, buying presents, celebrating Holidays, but it is also a time where we are vulnerable to theft and loss of valuable items we’ve bought for ourselves or our loved ones.
- Only bring what you wear everyday.
- Consider wearing faux pieces when you travel, but keep in mind that faux pieces still may make you a target for theft.
- NEVER place jewelry in checked baggage.
- Be sure that your jewelry is insured in the event that it is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Make certain that you place your jewelry in a safe deposit box at the hotel where you are staying, NOT in the safe in your room. Don’t forget that we are available to answer any questions about traveling with
- jewelry and what to watch out for while you’re away from home!