Custom Designed Jewelry in Houston using Computer Assisted Design/ManufacturingThe images below show our CAD images of one of our custom made rings. See Custom Designs to view photos of this very unique ring.
CAD/CAM Process of Making Jewelry:
- Draw the desired image with the client.
- Draw the image on the computer.
- Review the Drawing with the client
- The computer will cut the jewelry piece exactly and to an Accuracy of a fraction of an inch.
- Examine the “Model” cut by the computer with the client of shown stones in place.
- Make the “model” in gold or platinum; then set in the gemstones.
Description of the Process
- Approve the design.
- Make exactly what client wants before it is actually made. The client gets the wax cut right.
- The cut will be precise and accurate.
- Anything you dream we can turn it into reality - just bring in the image or sketch and we will create it!
Custom Designed Jewelry including Custom Made Wedding Rings & Custom Made Engagement Rings
in Houston. We also buy and sell gold, silver, platinum and old jewelry
The firm specialty is jewelry design and custom manufacturing. For five generations the Sandler family has created jewelry with our gold and gemstones or yours. We have molds and patterns in house which number in the thousands, and even have some that go back almost one hundred years that are still available for production. Our line is currently approximated to be four hundred items; however, they are all available in platinum, palladium, gold, and silver. So if you want it cast, die struck, or completely made by hand, we can do it for you or your clients. With our in house artisans and designers, computer and laser technology, and old-fashioned craftsmanship, we can create what others can't or won't. We can also polish or change out stones on site. Call 713-623-6996 and ask for either Bob or his son, Mark, or Mark's son Josh. We would be honored to help.